Enilon is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Client Manager to join Enilon’s Client Partnership team.
Working as an experienced team member, the Digital Marketing Client Manager owns the client relationship for their respective accounts, oversees the holistic strategy of their digital programs and ensures consistent quality service and product delivery. The Digital Marketing Client Manager is the central point of knowledge for all activity related to an account and is responsible for the overall program success, account growth, profitability and client satisfaction.
What motivates you:
- You live to make an impact, love to solve problems, love to win and love to continually learn.
- You don’t like roadblocks. You have a passion for keeping things moving which means you proactively and strategically find ways to move things forward despite apparent challenges.
- You love looking at the big picture of digital marketing programs and driving the strategy that helps the programs achieve their goals.
- You love to work with a very smart and highly collaborative team.
- You love to help build digital marketing programs and be responsible for their success.
- You like to work somewhat independently, where you can manage your day to the best completion of your work.
- You are goal oriented and enjoy putting pieces together, curious about analytics and testing digital marketing strategies to achieve the best results possible for the program.
- You love to constantly learn about digital marketing advancements, stay on top of your game, and educate others on your learnings.
- Effectively manage client relationships and provide strategic guidance – which strengthens relationships and ensures impactful work.
- Develop full knowledge of all factors (internal and external/market) affecting the Client’s marketing & business goals and plans, as well as full knowledge of the client’s current marketing/business situation.
- Manage 7-figure digital marketing budgets and develop accountable digital programs to deliver business results in collaboration with a team of specialists.
- You’re flexible, proactive and creative and can help digital marketing programs evolve and pivot as needed based on analytical learning and/or client business needs.
- Lead the internal teams on client programs and projects, serving as the client representative to ensure all work is done on strategy and meets client’s requirements and expectations.
- Manage the client throughout the life of projects and programs. Always setting very clear expectations, always being deeply knowledgeable of the schedule and expected deliverables to ensure the provided deliverables meet the internal team’s needs and aids in project efficiency and success. Highly communicative and responsive.
- Be detailed oriented, organized and have strong problem solving abilities.
- Manage the account budgets and forecasting and work with finance to approve all invoicing.
- Provide support on additional accounts as needed.
- Participate in Business Development pitches as needed.
Client Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, with coursework in related area (marketing, communications, advertising).
- 5-7 years Account Management related digital agency experience – emphasis on digital is required.
- Experience working with full digital marketing programs including: Digital Strategy, ecommerce, Analytics, SEO, Paid Media, Content, Website.
- Experience working in collaboration with a project manager.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare client decks (often ppt) and confidently present information.
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics – bonus points for certification.
- Ability to work effectively and motivate in a cross functional dynamic team environment.
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times.
- Attention to detail, ability to proofread.
- You must have a reliable home-office or remote working space available for focused work and video conferencing.
- Previous remote working experience preferred.
Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital marketing agency headquartered in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005. We take our work seriously, and partner with our clients to deliver data-driven, consumer focused digital programs.
Benefits and Culture:
- Work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Benefits including 100% company paid dental, vision, life, short & long term disability. Benefits start the first day of the month after the hire date.
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily dedicated “do not disturb” time for everyone.
- Strong Life/Work balance philosophy.