We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist with experience in Google Ads and other digital media.
The Paid Media Specialist will be on the Performance Marketing team and instrumental in go-to-market campaigns, and using a cross channel campaign management approach, including hands-on setup, execution and measurement.
You would be excited to be developing and executing for performance-based paid media programs across major digital marketing platforms. If you have been a part of a team that creates and manages multi-channel media programs and want to grow your ownership and skills, we want you!
Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital marketing agency that originated in Fort Worth, TX in 2005. While our team members are spread across the U.S., we work together to deliver data-driven, consumer focused digital programs to our clients.
- You are driven to be the most knowledgeable in your field and want to be the resident expert
- You have strong attention to details, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy variety in your work, and are impatient with those who can’t keep up
- You want to own your work, ensure its quality, and work collaboratively with a team of smart people coming together to achieve holistic goals for your clients
- You love to help build digital marketing programs and be responsible for their success
- You love to constantly learn about digital marketing advancements, stay on top of your game, and educate others on your learnings
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote working environment
- Manage a diverse client portfolio of media campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, and other social media channels
- Deliver campaign insights using Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Data Studio reports.
- Work both directly with clients as well as other Enilon team members (Client Manager, SEO, Web Dev, Strategy, etc.) to clearly understand client goals and business needs in order to formulate effective plans.
- Manage budgets, bids, pacing, performance, and reporting for paid media channels for multiple clients
- Provide strategic recommendations on overall account success and growth
- Ability to be flexible and manage priorities for yourself and your team in lieu of shifting priorities
- Be in a constant state of research and learning in order to remain on top of industry trends and best practices
- When it comes to writing ad copy, you embrace constant A/B testing in order to help drive performance
- Attention to detail, data accuracy, and confidence in your execution of tasks
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework in related area (marketing, digital advertising, business, technology)
- Experienced running Google Ad campaigns and digital media campaigns in channels such Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and analytics and reporting in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- Experience working in collaboration with client managers
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Previous remote working experience preferred
- You must have a reliable home-office or remote working space available for focused work and video conferencing
Benefits and Culture:
- Work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Benefits. Benefits start the first day of the month after the hire date
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily dedicated “do not disturb” time for everyone
- Strong Life/Work balance philosophy