We’re looking for an experienced, data-driven, multi-channel performance leader to join Enilon’s team. Your background in marketing analytics will be critical as we continue to tie everything we do to real numbers.
This is a rare opportunity at Enilon and so we are looking for someone truly extraordinary. So if you want to work with a small team of intelligent people who care about the work we’re doing together and care about each other, let’s meet.
Your expertise and knowledge will drive several key areas of the business with an exciting mix of leadership, management, and hands-on work. You’ll be instrumental in helping us bring our solutions together in a single story for our clients based on data and real insights.
- Management and oversight of our performance group, including SEO, Paid Media, Analytics and Performance Strategy.
- Hands-on work leveraging your experience to directly generate and implement innovative analytics strategies across our programs.
- Leadership responsibilities include fully understanding our business, representing the performance group, and helping to create and implement growth & scale strategies.
Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital agency located in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005. We provide performance marketing, strategy, design & development to a wide variety of clients ranging from non-profits and start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. We take our work seriously, building really cool digital experiences that perform at the highest levels for our clients. And we also have a lot of fun and care about your life outside of the office.
How we work
Never about the one. We believe we are great individually, but better together. That’s why we promote a collaborative work environment ensuring we’re always seeing the big picture and thinking as a team.
You are a deductive thinker. A self starter. And get stuff done. You know SMB and enterprise customers. You have 7+ years working in digital marketing, such as SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio. You’ve had clear success building multi-channel programs to target new customers.
You’re a big picture thinker who also loves getting down in the details. You’re able to set the strategic agenda to help our clients win over the long term. You comfortably navigate across channels in a full marketing mix, designing appropriate solutions for each opportunity. You own customer, consumer, and user experiences – driving initiatives through relentless advocacy and being “all in” on helping to develop, influence, and measure execution.
You’re well-versed in established multi-channel marketing goals, assets, and deliverables. You are comfortable with complex challenges ranging from testing new channels and attribution to driving campaigns across the full funnel (Awareness, trial, loyalty, etc.). You use a data-driven approach to establish meaningful plans and focus on what matters to test and develop iterative campaigns.
You’re a problem solver at heart. You are a hypothesis-driven problem solver who tests theories with data and can quickly identify levers/sources of value. You know how to pull insights from data and communicate those insights clearly and with confidence.
You’re committed to being an awesome teammate. You love to work with cross discipline marketing and stakeholder teams to drive planning, customer focused marketing mix, and world class programs. You are a positive change agent who is highly accountable and moves things forward.
Things You’ll Do
25% | Management and team oversight
- Being the trusted expert for your group.
- Bringing a vision for what your team needs to learn and grow and making that a reality. Inspiring greatness.
- Fostering a team approach.
- Recruiting both employees & contractors as needed.
- Onboarding & training team members.
- Delivering performance evaluations and growth plans for each team member.
- Resolving escalated issues.
- Creating effective relationships with clients, team members and vendors.
- Negotiating contractor rates as needed.
50% | Hands On
- Working closely with our clients to present the holistic performance story, to listen and understand their business intricacies and goals, and how those insights relate back to our campaigns for evolved performance strategies.
- Tieing complex, multi-channel programs into stories for our clients and team to create actionable insights.
- Ensuring quality control for all performance deliverables. This includes reviewing your team’s reports, deliverables, and results.
- Managing $300K/mo in media budgets with a diverse portfolio including B2B and B2C clients in varying industries.
- Proficiently using optimization and measurement tools and techniques.
- Work hands-on daily with platforms and data integration including CRM, marketing automation, and 3rd party data sources, , Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Search, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Display, and other related tools.
- Working both directly with clients as well as other Enilon team members (Client Partnerships, Project Management, Operations, Sales etc.) to clearly understand client goals and business in order to formulate effective plans.
- Reporting channel performance to client team and forecast paid search growth and conversion opportunity.
25% | Leadership Responsibilities
- Continuing to drive and enhance the vision of our performance delivery group.
- Driving impact in a fast paced agency environment while juggling multiple accounts and priorities effortlessly.
- Selling ideas.
- Passionately advocating for performance, and creating a team-oriented culture.
- Demonstrating excellent business judgment, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Establishing best practices for the performance group and optimize processes.
- Promoting our “Difficult. Done.” culture. You are scrappy and can navigate constraints with a positive attitude and creative thinking.
- Encourage cross department collaboration.
- Managing department budgets and P&L.
- Advising, innovating and managing our tool set and platform.
- Driving innovative strategy and operative management of individual channels like paid search, social ads, display, SEO and affiliate marketing.
- Constantly learning and remaining on top of industry trends and best practices.
How To Apply
Please start by visiting this url and answering a few questions, after that we’ll be in contact.