We’re looking for an experienced, strategic, data-driven SEO marketer to join Enilon’s performance marketing team.
Working as an experienced team member on the Performance Marketing team, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for hands-on execution of general, technical, and local SEO.
If you’re interested in driving your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, read on.
Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital agency headquartered in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005. We take our work seriously and partner with our clients to deliver data-driven, consumer focused digital programs.
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. All of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. We sign into Slack and communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
You know B2B and enterprise customers. You have 2+ years of experience in an agency setting and 3+ years of experience in SEO. You’ve had clear success solving SEO problems for clients in a variety of industries.
You’re a problem solver at heart. You are able to solve SEO problems you may not have had direct experience with before. You have great technical communication skills and can clearly articulate what you need with developers. You know how to pull insights from data and communicate those insights clearly and with confidence.
You’re committed to being an awesome teammate. You love to work with cross discipline marketing and stakeholder teams to drive planning, customer focused marketing mix, and deliver world class programs. You can effectively build relationships across the organization as an advocate for customers.
You’re always learning. You have a passion for learning new things and sharing what you know. You’re honest about what you don’t know and aren’t afraid to ask for direction when you get stuck on something.
Things You’ll Need to Understand
- General SEO
- Title tags, meta descriptions, and content optimizations.
- Keyword research
- Internal linking
- Site architecture
- Backlink analysis
- Reporting on rankings, traffic, and organic conversions
- Technical SEO
- Indexation and crawlability issues
- Page speed optimizations
- Schema.org / semantic markup
- International SEO including hreflang & ccTLD’s
- Technical site migrations
- Local SEO
- Google My Business
- Maintaining NAP consistency
- Management of directories
- Reporting on GMB insights
- Screaming Frog
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework in related area (marketing, digital advertising, business, technology)
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience
- Enterprise, B2B and/or Enterprise client experience preferred
- Experience working in collaboration with account and project managers
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote working environment
- You must have a reliable home-office or remote working space available for focused work and video conferencing
- Previous remote working experience preferred
Benefits and Culture:
- Work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Monthly remote work stipend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent Health Benefits. Benefits start the first day of the month after the hire date
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Unlimited PTO