Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital marketing agency headquartered in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005. We take our work seriously, and partner with our clients to deliver data-driven, consumer focused digital programs.
The Sr. Paid Media Specialist will be on the Performance Marketing team, and is instrumental in building strategies, go-to-market campaigns, and using a cross channel campaign management approach, including hands-on execution and measurement.
You are driven to be the most knowledgeable in your field and want to be the resident expert. You strive for accuracy in every detail, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy variety in your work and are impatient with those who can’t keep up. You want to own your work, ensure its quality and work collaboratively with a team of smart people coming together to achieve holistic goals for your clients. You have 3-5 years (Preferably Agency-Side) developing, managing and driving nearly flawless execution for all facets of performance-based paid media programs across major digital marketing platforms including; Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio. You’ve had clear success building multi-channel media programs to target new and existing customers.
- Platforms including Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other related tools, should feel second nature to you
- Work both directly with clients as well as other Enilon team members (Account Management, Project Management, Sales etc.) to clearly understand client goals and business in order to formulate effective plans
- Manage budgets, bids, pacing, performance, and reporting for all paid media channels for multiple clients
- Forecasts paid search growth and conversion opportunity
- Provide strategic recommendations on overall account success and growth
- Certifications / Hard Skills:
- AdWords Editor
- Bing Ads Editor
- AdWords Fundamentals Certified
- AdWords Search Advertising Advanced Certified
- Bing Ads Certified
- Bonus Certifications
- AdWords Display Advertising
- AdWords Video Advertising
- Bing Ads
- Google Analytics Professional
- Third-Party Bid Management Tools
- Basic Knowledge of SEO & How it works with paid search
- Timely oral & written communication skills
- Inbox, Presentation & Documentation Ninja
- Ability to be flexible and manage priorities for yourself and your team in lieu of shifting priorities
- Be in a constant state of research and learning in order to remain on top of industry trends and best practices
- When it comes to writing ad copy, you embrace constant A/B testing in order to help drive performance
- You are an advanced Excel Expert & have no problem creating dynamic reports with pivot tables and charts (Google Data Studio experience a plus!)
- Extreme attention to detail, data accuracy, and confidence in your execution of tasks
- Establish and continually improve/evolve your campaign KPIs
- Present weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual plans, results and recommendations to clients, business unit leaders, and executives
How we work
Never about the one. We believe we are great individually, but better together. That’s why we promote a collaborative work environment ensuring we’re always seeing the big picture and thinking as a team.
You’re a problem solver at heart. You are a hypothesis-driven problem solver who tests theories with data and quickly identifies levers/sources of value. You know how to pull insights from data and communicate those insights clearly and with confidence.
You’re committed to being an awesome teammate. You love to work with cross-discipline marketing and stakeholder teams to drive planning, customer focused marketing mix, and deliver world class programs. You can effectively build relationships across the organization as an advocate for customers.
You’re analytically driven. You have a passion tie-ing your results to data and real numbers. You are able to frame your solutions for others and deliver your approach into everyday language, influencing broader marketing analysis and a repeatable approach to drive execution.
You’re always learning. You have a passion for learning new things and sharing what you know. You’re honest about what you don’t know and aren’t afraid to ask for direction when you get stuck on something.