We want to find out where you stand with your digital marketing plan and what your team looks like. Select the best option from the dropdown menu.
Which best describes your current digital marketing plan?
Which best describes your current team?
Use the scale below to rate how you feel about the following statements.
1. We have initiatives in place that reach our customers in all phases of the customer journey: awareness, consideration, purchase, and loyalty.
2. We know what specific web searches our prospective customers use during the research and education phases of their purchase decision.
3. We have a lead nurturing program in place that builds trust and moves customers down the purchase funnel.
4. We know who's coming to our website from mobile devices and we provide a mobile-friendly experience across all devices and campaigns.
5. We know that our website meets Google's latest speed and architecture standards.*
6. We have a CMS that is flexible and allows us to scale with future marketing needs.
*If you haven't taken the Google Speed Test, we recommend it and we'll provide a link on your results page.
7. We clearly convey our Unique Selling Proposition (USP), and our digital marketing efforts reflect the USP across all channels.
8. We tailor our messages to where the customer is on their journey.
9. Based on our data, we know which of our digital channels are delivering results and which ones aren't.
10. We are equipped—each month—to present marketing data and the ROI story to our company's executive team.
51% of employees surveyed say their company plans to increase spend on digital plans that are data driven.Ascend2.com
61% of B2B marketers face their biggest challenge is generating high-quality leads.Optify.com
76% of B2B and B2C marketers say that digital data and insight 'drove more' or 'drove way more' of their marketing decision making in the last 12 months.Marketingland.com
4 out of 5 consumers shop on smartphonesskillcrush.com
90.8% of consumers regularly report engaging with brands online.Adage.com
While the average conversion rate is 2.6%, the top 20% of marketers average a conversion rate of 4.65%.Adobe-target.com
Jeff was no stranger to building a successful business when he started Enilon, but what he created back in 1999 continues to grow and live up to the vision he set in motion. Jeff serves on Enilon’s Board of Directors and plays an important advisory role. Prior to Enilon, Jeff was the co-founder of VirtuallyThere Inc., one of Dallas/Fort Worth’s first and most respected web development firms. Under Jeff’s leadership and vision, VirtuallyThere grew from a three-person firm located above a garage to one of the metroplex’s most successful web development firms claiming such clients as Pier 1 Imports, American Airlines, Citigroup, Justin Brands and many more, both large and small.