Senior Account Supervisor
This position is for an experienced account professional that will be responsible for managing Enilon’s performance programs for key clients. We are looking for a detail oriented analytical thinker that is able to manage strategic planning and lead the account in meeting business objectives while fostering growth. This person will be the primary client contact and will work closely with Enilon’s Project Management team and other delivery team members. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working in a face-paced, deadline-driven environment and is interested in being part of a growing account team in a collaborative environment.
- Effectively manage client relationships and provide key strategic guidance – which strengthens relationships and ensures impactful work.
- Must demonstrate the ability to strategically and organically grow accounts based on the client’s knowledge of the agency’s capabilities and the client’s business.
- Develop full knowledge of all factors (internal and external/market) affecting the Client’s marketing & business goals and plans, as well as full knowledge of the client’s current marketing/business situation.
- Has the ability to manage 6-figure marketing budgets and develops accountable holistic digital programs to deliver business results in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
- Lead the internal teams on account projects, serving as the client representative to ensure all work is done on strategy and meets client’s requirements and expectations.
- Manage the client throughout the life of projects. Always setting very clear expectations, always being deeply knowledgeable of the schedule and expected deliverables to ensure the provided deliverables meet the internal team’s needs and aids in project efficiency and success.
- Manage the account budgets and forecasting and work with finance to approve all invoicing.
- Provide support to Business Development as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in related area (marketing, communications, advertising)
- 3-5 years Marketing or Account Management experience – agency preferred; emphasis on digital
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare client decks (often ppt) and confidently present information
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics – bonus points for certification
- Ability to work effectively and motivate a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Attention to detail, ability to proofread
- You must be able to work at our agency office in Fort Worth, TX
Skills For Success as an Enilon Senior Account Supervisor
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Effective communicator
- Problem Solver
- Diplomatic and empathetic
- Team player
To apply for the Senior Account Supervisor position, please click the link provided below. You will be required to answer a 2-question survey and upload your resume.