Digital Project Manager
Enilon is a digital agency located in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005, which provides digital marketing, strategy, design & development to a wide variety of clients ranging from non-profits and start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. We take our work seriously and want to build really cool digital experiences that perform at the highest levels for our clients. But we also have a lot of fun and care about your life outside of the office. If you want to work with a small team of intelligent people that care about the work we’re doing and each other, here we are.
Digital Project Manager Overview:
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing an expansive portfolio of projects and programs from initiation to completion with budgets ranging from $10K – $1mm+ and include digital initiatives: digital marketing strategy, website design & development, web & mobile applications, SEO, content marketing, email, PPC, display, and social. The right candidate will have a careful balance between flexibility for natural evolution within the digital marketing program, and being comfortable with project management fundamentals such as scope, budget, and schedule control. This position interacts daily with clients and assists with new business development. Digital agency experience is required.
Project Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop, update, and maintain project documentation including: SOWs, project/program plans, budgets, and internal status reports – managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Evaluate resource requirements and assign appropriate resources, both internal and external — assisting in resource forecasting for the agency
- Onboard and manage external resources, executing contractor agreements and invoice processing
- Conduct daily task management for all project deliverables for team members
- Effectively manage communication and expectations among internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between agencies, vendors, and internal departments to achieve project objectives
- Lead recurring status meetings with internal team
- Coordinate with client services to identify goals and objectives to determine appropriate business solutions
- Facilitate review and approval process for all interim, major, and final deliverables
- Consult on process improvement opportunities
- Utilize subject matter experts to determine level of effort for new projects and/or changes in scope to current projects
- Diffuse issues as they arise among internal project team members as well as escalated issues reported by the client
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework in related area (marketing, advertising, business, technology)
- 3 – 5 years Project Management related digital agency experience
- Proficient in Google applications and Basecamp – or other comparable task management systems
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Attention to detail
Benefits and Culture
- Work Remote: Choose to work from home or come into our awesome office in the West 7th area of Fort Worth. For those further away, we may offer an allowance for a membership to a co-working space of your choice.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Benefits including 100% company paid dental, vision, life, short & long term disability. Benefits start the first day of the month after the hire date.
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks paid vacation plus generous policies for jury duty, bereavement, and family.
- Strong Life/Work balance philosophy.
- Frequent lunch catering
- Social events and company parties
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, please click the link below to apply. You will be asked to fill out a 2-question survey and then upload your resume.
Go to: http://www.cindexinc.com/c/AA6F27
Under position, select Digital Project Manager