We create and optimize digital customer acquisition and retention programs that get more revenue for marketers. For more than 10 years, leading organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Flexjet, Bell Helicopter, Texas Health Resources, Perma Pier Foundation, and many others and execute customer focused business programs.
The Search Director at Enilon has a thorough understanding of the search landscape globally, how users use search, and the role that all forms of Search and other performance media can, and should, play in clients’ media mix.
You’ll be accountable for successfully managing paid, owned, and earned media campaigns including analytics, PPC, display, paid social, SEO, and & content marketing for Enilon clients. The primary responsibilities in this role are to be the go-to expert, successfully leading the day-to-day management of complex and sophisticated search campaigns and to; act as the central hub of collaboration and problem solving across various departments/resources, while delivering against aggressive client objectives. And of course, you’ll work comfortably in a dynamic, time-intensive environment where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace.
- Drive goals and KPI strategy and recommendations
- Establish KPI and ROI reporting dashboards. Present weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual plans, results and recommendations to business unit leaders and executives
- Deep familiarity with the digital environment and a clear understanding of media planning and buying processes (multi-channel knowledge and expertise required)
- Responsible for bringing our multi-channel reports into one format to help the client understand campaign success
- Must be goal focused and show insights that drive results
- Serve as escalation point of contact for internal teams
- Develop performance program roadmaps, including media, channel, and platform recommendations
- Continue to position Enilon as a industry leader in performance marketing
- Establish trust and credibility with our clients, sales, account, and project management teams through use of data-driven insights, analysis, and consistent sound judgment all held together with accountability
- Demonstrate thought leadership and professional communication skills by developing and delivering client-facing materials, such as presentations, points of view, business cases, and performance reports
- Manage tactical execution resources responsible for translating briefs into campaign specs, coordinating media and customer data, overseeing DMP audience extensions, facilitating tagging and pixeling, etc.
- Collaborate with technology, creative, design, copy, production, and other cross-functional resources to continuously optimize our strategies and programs for better results
- Evaluate and test new marketing channels and tactics for greater efficiency and scaling
- Implement common campaign structure, approach, and elements to streamline execution
Must be able to work in an Agile work environment, self-manage and always deliver great work on time.
Paid & Organic Search Campaign Management & Strategy
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level paid search (PPC) campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Contribute to the development and execution of market strategies for paid search campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis; as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights
Measurement, Analysis & Optimization
- Ensure ROI, KPI and optimization measures are accurately tracked, measured and reported
- Drive data-driven performance measurement methodologies and ROI analysis, multi-touch multi-channel attribution, testing, advanced campaign targeting, analytics, and optimization techniques
Communication & Project Management
- You know when to self-solve vs. when to seek guidance, and aren’t afraid to ask for direction from the experts that surround you
- You’re energetic, and the epitome of “team player.” The range of people you’ll work with is as diverse as the SEM industry itself
- You’ll likely interface with not just clients and your immediate team, but also with client partners, vendor reps, and cross-functional members of our analytics, data management, and strategy teams
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years in senior management/leadership roles directly accountable for delivering measurable, positive ROI against incremental sales, new customer acquisition/activation targets
- 4 – 6+ years of paid search engine marketing (SEM) experience, preferably on the agency side
- You’re next to flawless when it comes to day-to-day campaign execution
- Ideally you have some experience beyond just the two major search engines – we often work with GDN, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- You have a passion for SEM. Your water-cooler conversations start with “Did you see that article on Search Engine Land?”
- SEM ad copy writing proficiency, with expertise in triggering call-to-action
- Experience with Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Google certification
- Experience with GDN and remarketing programs
- Industry leading knowledge of SEO and how it correlates with SEM
- Knowledge of third party bid management tools
- Attention to detail and confidence in your execution of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, problem solving, decision-making, presentation, and project management skills
To apply for the Search Marketing Director position, please click the link provided below. You will be required to answer a 2-question survey and upload your resume.