We’re looking for an experienced, strategic, data-driven SEO marketer to join Enilon’s performance marketing team.
Working as an experienced team member on the Performance Marketing team, the Sr. Technical SEO Specialist will be responsible for technical SEO, plus all hands-on execution of general, and local SEO.
If you’re interested in driving your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, read on.
You know B2b and enterprise customers. You have 5+ years of experience in an agency setting and 3+ years of experience in Technical SEO. You’ve had clear success solving SEO problems for clients in a variety of industries.
Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital marketing agency headquartered in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005. We take our work seriously and partner with our clients to deliver data-driven, consumer focused digital programs.
What motivates you:
- You are driven to be the most knowledgeable in your field and want to be the resident expert
- You strive for accuracy in every detail, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy variety in your work, and are impatient with those who can’t keep up
- You want to own your work, ensure its quality, and work collaboratively with a team of smart people coming together to achieve holistic goals for your clients
- You love to help build digital marketing programs and be responsible for their success
- You love to constantly learn about digital marketing advancements, stay on top of your game, and educate others on your learnings
About the position expectations:
- General SEO
- Title tags, meta descriptions, and content optimizations.
- Keyword research
- Internal linking
- Site architecture
- Backlink analysis
- Reporting on rankings, traffic, and organic conversions
- Technical SEO
- Indexation and crawlability issues
- Page speed optimizations
- Schema.org / semantic markup
- International SEO including hreflang & ccTLD’s
- Technical site migrations
- Local SEO
- Google My Business
- Maintaining NAP consistency
- Management of directories
- Reporting on GMB insights
- Screaming Frog
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework in related area (marketing, digital advertising, business, technology)
- 3-5 years of hands-on technical experience
- Enterprise, B2B and/or Enterprise client experience preferred
- Experience working in collaboration with account and project managers
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote working environment
- You must have a reliable home-office or remote working space available for focused work and video conferencing
- Previous remote working experience preferred
Benefits and Culture:
- Work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Benefits. Benefits start the first day of the month after the hire date
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily dedicated “do not disturb” time for everyone
- Strong Life/Work balance philosophy